Time Plus News

Breaking News, Latest News, World News, Headlines and Videos

Harrison Ford ‘helped’ Indiana Jones crew member who suffered ‘heart attack’

WorldNewsEra

Harrison Ford’s quick thinking came into action when a crew member on the set of Indiana Jones suffered a suspected heart attack.

The 79-year-old Hollywood star was on set filming the final few scenes for the latest instalment of the franchise when the man is said to have collapsed.

Filming of the movie is due to finish on Friday but panic unfolded during the final few days and the star reportedly yelled for a medic as he noticed the man in need.

Speaking to The Sun, a source said: “All of a sudden a male member of crew collapsed.

“Harrison was standing just yards away and yelled for a medic.

“There was a huge amount of panic. The on-site first aider did CPR while they waited for an air ambulance and paramedics to arrive.”

Harrison Ford has been filming the latest Indiana Jones instalment
(

Image:

Getty)

It’s not yet known the condition of the man but Harrison’s quick thinking helped him get the required attention as soon as possible,

The incident follows similar scenes last year when another crew member, Nic Cupac, 54, sadly passed away after suffering a suspected heart attack in Morocco.

He died in his hotel room in Fes, where he was to prepare for major stunt scenes to be captured for the movie which is scheduled for release in 2023.

Nic was responsible for assembling sets and had worked on several Hollywood films including the 2020 Jurassic Park film, Disney’s Cruella, Bridget Jones’s Baby, X-Men and The DaVinci Code.

Channing Tatum almost rejected Magic Mike 3 due to needing to ‘starve himself’ for role Britain’s Got Talent winner Lost Voice Guy can finally talk in a Geordie accent

Filming for Indiana Jones was halted in June too after main star Harrison suffered an injury.

The veteran actor suffered a shoulder injury while filming a stunt. It’s reported that filming had to hold off for up to three months while he recovered.

An insider told The Sun at the time: “It is Harrison’s last outing as Indiana and everyone thought it would be plain sailing.

Harrison Ford as Indy in the Raiders of the Lost Ark
(

Image:

CBS via Getty Images)

“After the initial delays, everyone was raring to go. But now Harrison is injured and it is worse than first thought.

“The film’s bosses have come together to work out the scheduling and it’s chaos.

“The earliest they think they can restart the production is September.”

The insider added: “It was not what anyone was expecting so to have to change everything is a huge blow.

“Everyone was concerned for Harrison and they are glad he is on the mend.”

Read More

Martin Kemp ‘felt physically sick’ looking at records after Spandau Ballet split

Read More

Jack Dee defends pal Jimmy Carr after controversial Netflix jokes ignites huge backlash

Source link

Blog - UK News - BlogUK News - BlogUK