Time Plus News

Breaking News, Latest News, World News, Headlines and Videos

Brookfield fire causes injury, damage

BROOKFIELD — One person was injured in a kitchen fire today in Brookfield.

The fire was reported at 12:13 p.m. at a mobile home at 767 Boyd St. NE behind Westhill Automotive. The caller told the Trumbull County 911 Center it was a grease fire that started while cooking chicken wings.

The mobile home had extensive damage and an occupant was transported to St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital, according to 911.

Fire departments from Sharon, Hermitage and Patagonia, Pa., assisted Brookfield Fire Department on the call.

Today’s breaking news and more in your inbox

Source link